Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Inner Guidance

Consult your Inner Guide
It is helpful and important to find the space and quiet to connect and communicate with your inner guidance for you to see the results that you seek for yourself and your world. Of course it is always a choice, however if you are confused or indecisive, it is because you do not have enough information to go confidently, or you do not trust yourself or your journey or perhaps both and at the same time both of these are easily remedied when you make the time to strengthen this connection.

Within you is all that need to connect to the Light. Remember to listen to and follow the steps that are communicated to you through your thoughts, intuition, day dreams and night dreams. When you are making decisions for your life, ask yourself, "Which choice brings me closer to my divine purpose and service, and which way takes me farther away?"

This still point is your greatest ally. Take the time to connect to your inner awareness and you will feel the guidance and direction you seek and trust more confidently in your dreams and yourself as you take your steps up the ladder of ascension. We are here to help guide you in an initiation to raise your vibration. 

Affirm: "I am connected to my inner Light. Within me is all that I need to assist me on my journey to make the choices that raise my awareness, understanding and purpose." 

And so it is

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank, Grazie, Спасибо, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran,Děkuji

Universal Copyright ©2015 by Sharon Taphorn All rights reserved.
Please share articles as long as copyright and contact info are always included and the message is complete and credit is given to the author.
www.playingwiththeuniverse.com

No comments: