Thursday, August 13, 2015

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Value

Value, Health and Appreciation
Truly believing that you are worthy is an important stage upon the path of awakening. Oftentimes you have been lead to believe that you are not worthy in teachings of the past, by those you love, by the religions of the times, by the ideals of the self. It matters not what or where the origin of this belief began, what is most important is that you become aware of the need for this healing and transformation. When you have felt devalued or criticized by the words or even thoughts of self and others, it causes doubt in your own value. 

Becoming aware that your own thoughts and feelings no longer need to be influenced by the negative vibrations of others and that it is important for you to transform any unwanted thoughts or feelings as soon as they arise. Release any toxic connections and know that you are free to define and value yourself no matter what. This self-worth and how you value yourself is very much tied to your overall healing and will change your life in many ways. 

Affirm: "I release any toxic connections I have to the past belief that I am not worthy and transform any thoughts and feelings of less than to support the image of the me I am creating. As I shift my consciousness to value, I bring more worth and richness to my life."  

And so it is

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank, Grazie, Спасибо, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran,Děkuji
Universal Copyright ©2015 by Sharon Taphorn All rights reserved.
Please share articles as long as copyright and contact info are always included and the message is complete and credit is given to the author.
www.playingwiththeuniverse.com
♥♥♥

No comments: