Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Focused Intention

Don't Procrastinate and Keep Focused
There is a lot going on and a lot left for you to do, so the best thing is to get your focus, your drive and get going. The fastest way to finish something off is to get it done and over with. While viewpoints and perspectives are changing, focusing on missed opportunities, discontentment or boredom will block you from seeing the results you desire every time. Put things into perspective for yourself so that you are not working on competing goals at the same time and thus cancelling yourself out by your very actions. 

There is much to be grateful for and it is time for you to stretch your wings and fly. You are ready and so don't underestimate yourself or your goals as being worthy. There is good news on its way and it is time to reach for the brass ring and open your eyes to the possibilities and see life in its grandest of aspects and confidently be your creative, graceful, intelligent and confident self and reach for the rewards you seek. 

Affirmation: "I use the power of my focused intentions to help me create what I desire for myself and my life and as I do I see the rewarding results I desire. Life is Grand." 

And so it is

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels and guides

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank, Grazie, Спасибо, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran,Děkuji
Universal Copyright ©2014 by Sharon Taphorn All rights reserved.
Please share articles as long as copyright and contact info are always included and the message is complete and credit is given to the author.
♥♥♥

No comments: