Thursday, November 14, 2013

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Worthiness

You are worthy 
You, like everyone deserve to receive the goodness in life and this is a good time to look at your belief systems and see if perhaps you are not blocking their manifestations in your life by believing deep down that you are not worthy. You are a beautiful spark of God light and you are deserving of making your dreams and desires come true. 

Release any doubts and really trust that this is so. Stay optimistic. Understand that what is manifesting for you is not a result of rewards, it is because of your thought processes, feelings and the action steps that you take.  Use your imagination and affirmations to help you and visualize your intentions coming into your life now.  

Affirmation: "I deserve to receive, I am worthy. I open my heart and my mind to greater possibilities and I am ready to embrace my heart's true desires."

And so it is

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank, Grazie, Спасибо, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran,Děkuji
Universal Copyright ©2013 by Sharon Taphorn All rights reserved.
Please share articles as long as copyright and contact info are always included and the message is complete and credit is given to the author.
♥♥♥

No comments: